CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pigeon Forge Day 2

Sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy. That's what I woke up to this morning. We are putting our $360.00 of groceries to use immediately! Boy do we have cooks on this trip. My Aunt Maggie made the grits and eggs while Aunt Jackie made sausage patties, homemade gravy and biscuits. What a feast!!

Chad is here!! That was the highlight of the day for me!! Chad decided not to take today off and came just in time for our wonderful dinner. I got to Jacksonville on the 5th and today was the first time I had seen him since then. Absence DOES make the heart grow fonder!

Other than going to Wal-Mart and a few stores, today was rather uneventful. It was nice just being able to chill out and not have anywhere to go.

Tonight for dinner we had a feast (we really will do other things than eat). We had fried chicken (which I helped make), fresh squash, black-eyed peas, home-made mashed potatoes and cornbread.

Tomorrow we're off to the outlet mall. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I am loving your blog Betsy - can't wait to see the pictures!!

Mrs.Hampton said...

I can just smell that now.What a wonderful way to wake up.Can't wait to see the pictures.I know it's beautiful up there!!
Love,
Aunt Brenda

Tamara said...

Next year can you bring "adopted family".....me first!

Melody said...

Hey Betsy! Tiffany Floyd told me you had a blog...so good to hear what's going on with you! :) Hope you're doing well and having fun on your trip!

Take Care,
Melody