CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mom is doing great!!

Thank you so much to those of you who have been praying for my mom. She is doing AWESOME right now. She had a rough first week, but is well on the mend. Her hair started falling out this weekend, so on Monday she had her hair shaved and got her wig. It was very hard for her the first time to have this done, but she said it was a tad bit easier (still hard though) this time. There is a neat salon at St. Vincent's Hospital (in Jacksonville, FL where she lives) in their cancer center. They really do their best to make this journey as easy as possible for their patients.

She kept up with the best of them this past weekend. From Thursday through Sunday we had wedding festivities every night and you'd never had known she was going through chemo. That is a huge answer to prayer!


Her next treatment will be on June 20th. I'll be in Jacksonville for that and will fly out Saturday evening to head back home.

I've so enjoyed getting to spend this time with my parents, family and friends.

Tomorrow I will be going to lunch with my dad. His favorite place to eat is Cracker Barrel. I love getting breakfast anytime of the day. Their pancakes are to die for! YUM! YUM!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

We are praying for your mom.