CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

A day to chill

Good afternoon! Today I have just chilled out at my mom's house. It's been so nice to not have to be anywhere. As you have noticed, I managed to change our blog layout. Miracles never cease! Watch out and tomorrow you may see pictures.

Just wanted to update you a little more as to what the Smith's have been up to. We were blessed to have been part of a wonderful church in Brunswick, GA. God really blessed Chad's ministry as many children came to know the Lord over the 3 1/2 years we were there. I was in the choir and a praise team. I also played for our Sunday night praise team and taught Sunday school. God brought many wonderful people into our lives that we are still in contact with today. It is still exciting to hear about what God is doing at First Baptist, Brunswick. Chad an opportunity to go overseas to Zambia and Brazil with 2 group from our church and had an amazing time leading VBS to MKs (missionary kids) in Zambia and to children in an orphanage in Brazil. I even benefited from the trip with some really pretty jewelry (ha! ha!). Come visit us and you can see the amazing wood piece Chad brought back.

We were so spoiled to be so close to both of our families. We became closes friend with I-95 during that time.

Betsy' email: bsmithbrunswick@aol.com

Chad's email: csmith@hermitagehillsbaptist.com

I'll go for now! Mom and I are going out to eat then taking a trip to one of the Wonders of the World.... Target!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Betsy,
I am so glad that you have a blog. It was so great to see you this weekend. I look forward to keeping up with you through this blog.

Tiffany

Melissa said...

Yeah Betsy! Love that you have a blog.

Rachel said...

Hey B! Welcome to Blogland!! I am excited to keep up with you here. I will be praying for your mom.
:) Rae Rae

Tami Muhlbauer said...

Hey!! It was great seeing you at church. Your mom is in our prayers!

Tami