CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

All good things must come to an end- Day 6

It's always fun looking forward to an upcoming vacation. Getting away from the hum drum of everyday life is so rewarding. Spending time with family and friends in a new setting helps to make special memories. All that said, getting back to the reality of everyday life is inevitable. With our vacation coming to an end, we packed up Wednesday night and loaded the car for the trip home. To wrap the week up, mom, Chad and I, Wes, Shannon, Cait, Gracie and Daniel went to the Apple Barn for breakfast. It was so good. Not only was the food delicious, but the apple julep was wonderful. I'm gonna have to make some. After breakfast we said our good-byes and headed home. I went back with my mom so I could be with her for her next chemo treatment on Friday.

0 comments: