CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Cousin Bonding

I've been quite the social butterfly this week. Today after going to the doctor with my mom, I went to my cousin, Angie's house. I say cousin, but in reality we're more like sisters. We grew up together and are very close. She has three precious children: Kaylee (5), Connor/Christian (twin boys who are 15 months). Talk about a time! I fed and rocked sweet baby boys, watched a 5 year old boogy down and even managed to make Connor scream when I gave him a bath. He wasn't in any real danger..water managed to get in his eyes. I felt horrible though. I was so glad I had the opportunity to go over there. Angie is an incredible mom. How she keeps up with 3 kidos is beyond me, but she is perfect at it. Not to leave Mark out, Mark is a great dad. Over the years we've realized that the 2 of us have alot in common. Sweet memories were made today!

Tomorrow we're off to Pigeon Forge. Can't wait!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Just wanted to say Hello!. I don't think I have seen you in ages. I hope we can keep in touch through our blogs. We are praying for your Mom!. Tell her The Taylor's said Hello.

God Bless you,
Melody