CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Mom's Cancer Journey

Just wanted to give an update on how my mom is doing. After having two weeks off of chemo ( which she said she felt better than she's felt in a long time), she had another treatment yesterday. Bless her heart, her treatment lasted 6 hours. Her strength never ceases to amaze me! She met with her doctor and got a great report. The last scans she had done showed that all the cancer cells were dead! PTL! She will have more scans done in the next few weeks.

She's come down with a cold and in addition to the side effects of the chemo is not feeling well. Continue to keep her in your prayers. Pray for her doctors, Dr. Fox and Dr. Stone. They are amazing.

Well, I'm off to the airport! Until next time, enjoy the rest of your Friday!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It was great to hear an update from you. I was wondering how things were going. Congrats on your new job.

Allison said...

Hey Betsy - Glad things are going well - I tagged you on my blog ... hope you don't mind!!! Merry Christmas!