CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

All good things must come to an end

Just wanted to give the highlights of my trip home

Friday-Sunday: had a fun time in Atlanta with Wes, Shannon, Cait, Gracie and Daniel as we celebrated the girls 3rd birthday

Monday- chilled out at my mom's and went to the Loop for dinner with my dad and his wife, Jan

Tuesday- spent the day with my dad after a wonderful summer salad at Crispers, spent the evening with Aunt Maggie, Uncle Walt, Angie, Kaylee, Connor and Christian; Aunt Maggie fixed a wonderful dinner for us

Wednesday/Thursday- baked all day for my aunt and uncle's 40th wedding anniversary part; made peanut butter balls, pecan balls, spinach wraps, lemon bars and bacon wrapped hors de vors.

Friday- chilled out and left for Nashville.

It was a nice break to be able to sleep in.

0 comments: